2008年9月30日火曜日

Movie

I rent a movie after a long separation. The name of the movie is “The Wind That Shakes the Barley(2006)”. This movie describes Ireland in 1920. Ireland was occupied by England in those days, and the Irish was going to rebel against the English. The resistance is described from the viewpoint of certain brothers. Cillian Murphy played one of the brothers. The director is Ken Loach.

It seems that this movie has been applauded by many people who watched it and they have said “I was moved to tears by it.” These things attracted me. However I was at a loss after watching it because I couldn’t feel impressed. It must be a good movie, but I can’t why it is good. I tried considering it.

The thing I feel only is a fear. I need to introduce you it. At the beginning of the story, the hero wasn’t an enthusiastic opponent, but he was gradually and deeply getting concerned in the resistance, and it finally caused the worst result. It is so scary. This movie describes the process with reality. It hasn’t exaggeration. Exaggeration often makes us feel impressed easily, but sometimes I think I need to think aggressively.

0 件のコメント: